it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

Wow!

This semester is kicking my ass! Hurricanes, burglarizes and adjusting to other life changes! It's that wonderful, chaotic, hectic mess that is college!

I got to go to a conference in Salt Lake City for most of last week and meet some people from my potential graduate schools and that has made me so excited- top 2 contenders:

UC-Santa Cruz, University of Oregon and University of Washington. They all expressed interest in me and my research as well, so I feel pretty good about my chances to get a spot in their programs! I presented a poster displaying my research but didn't get an award- ah well, next time!

Here is me being nerdy at my poster:


I have to catch up with everyone- I miss all my friends! This probably means you too!

4 reverberations:

cls said...

I love your sweater-vest. And your poster looks pretty awesome! Good for you!! :)

~meredith~ said...

You're a cute nerd!! :)

That sounds so great, Rachel! I'm happy for you! :)

Nicole said...

Was this your first poster presentation? I was super nervous at mine...I never could tell whether to let them read or just start in explaining it to them. And my sis works at Univ of WA, so if you end up going there and need any contacts, I can hook you up with her.

Something's Gotta Give said...

Aw, you look so fashionably nerdy and smart. (o: And good luck with grad school!!