it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

Long semester and other shorts-

Semester of hell, broken lap top, financial aid idiocracy and six weeks of a stray dog have run this poor old lady ragged!

Need to recharge batteries and rethink things. May change career goal from field fisheries biologist to environmental lobbyist / policy maker type thing. Have a book I wanna write as soon as I am laptop enabled again- it's supposed to start a mini- environmental-revolution, but for now- it's still top secret!

Brain is currently a jumbled mess of scientific names for invertebrates, macro and mirco algaes, organic chemicals and ecology formulas mixed with the possibility of new degree plans and graduate schools!

Leaving town to go to El Paso by way of Austin today- then home and I cannot wait to get back here and rest and jump on my trampoline and hit the gym like a mad woman! This semester was so busy I only made it to the gym a few times and it is showing! Flab- thy name is Rachel!

Happy holidays to all, should I not make it back this way! A better blogger is promised by the new year!

2 reverberations:

Nicole said...

I feel ya--my aspirations have turned from field research to environmental policy.

Have a wonderful (and relaxing) break!!

Tyly said...

Happy holidays to you too!!!