it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

Exciting day of research!

I found two people in schools I can easily see myself getting accepted into whose research involves my passion- bluefin tuna!

The contenders:

Texas A&M, Galveston.  I was actually supposed to move here for my undergrad- so, I have already been accepted here once.  And, I know people who have completed graduate degrees in the very same lab I now dream of!  And, my current mentor knows and works with my dream future mentor- so, surely he can put in a good word or two!  I feel good about this option.  Although my lab manager did say this lab is very competitive.

The other possibility is at the University of Maryland.  This potential future graduate mentor works with the other one, but he is not in Texas which would be a nice change!  I would love to be in this part of the world.

So many interesting options are out there for the future!  I change my mind daily, but man oh man- did finding these tuna researchers with just a few degrees of separation from me get me all jazzed up!!  Weee!!!!!!!

0 reverberations: