it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

Fish Passion

What gets this peaceful Southern lady fired up?

Overfishing, the callous and indiscriminate removal of marine life from OUR collective oceans.

So fired up, in fact, that I am going to start a new blog devoted to the crisis our oceans are facing.

So fired up, my hands shake when I think of how bleak this vast ecosystems future looks.

So fired up, I am gonna do something about it!

No sitting idly by as 70% of our planet get plundered so people in Cleveland can eat mediocre spicy tuna rolls at an all you can eat Japanese restaurant.

I am a woman of action and my time to act is now.

Well, maybe not exactly now- because I gotta get into grad school, but this is my life's purpose and I shall not back down until all fish are safe and the jellyfish have lost the war.

0 reverberations: