it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

The Joys of Cramming

Why does it always happen that things get procrastinated until they just can't be pushed back any longer?

It is five... in the morning and, nope, I am not just waking up to study- I am still up studying!

I am officially insane! I had all last weekend and all week to study- hell, I had all last week too! But, no, here I am - getting my learn on when I should be fast asleep in my heavenly bed. I had to go to the beach, have a party and go on long bike rides.

Well, put in that perspective, it's worth it! I just hope I can pull off A's on the two tests I have tomorrow. The first tests in a class always make me nervous because you don't really know what to expect.

Well, it's five and my first Organic Chemistry test is a mere six hours away! **Don't Panic!** Back to the books-

1 reverberations:

~meredith~ said...

Yikes!

How do you think you did?

I crammed for 12 hours for my ESL Certification test and then scored really well. I've heard that cramming "doesn't work," but my experience has shown different!

Hope you faired just as well! :)