it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

Birthday + CLEP test = bleh

-that is all I got.

14 freaking hours straight of macroeconomics, adderall, coffee, wine, water, redbull, water, having to pee, more freakin' water, more adderall, more peeing, iced tea, deliriousness, half a pack of cigarettes, 213 email checks, a grilled cheese sandwich, 359 facebook stopovers and about 30 plays of Louis Armstrong singing "Bare Necessities"...

God save me.

All this equals me still not computing an MPC value correctly and not quite getting what happens when this increases and that decreases or when there is leakage in the circular model.

And to all this I say, bleh!!!

And happy freakin' birthday to me!

I must be maturing with age, last year at this time I had half a handle of Margaritaville tequila in my belly, had been asked to leave a few bars and was still partying it up at a gay club!

0 reverberations: