it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

Feelin' private

Having an enormous change in the very foundation of who you are makes it hard to commnicate yourself to others. I mean, when you hardly know who you are, how do you pontificate on your self?

This last year brought huge changes into my life which I have adjusted to rather well, I believe, and I now find myself in a happy place.

The conundrum now, is whether I truly feel comfortable opening up my new life to the world.

Coming to terms with a new life has been interesting; ups and downs, self-discovery, time alone, time with friends, and time with new and interesting people. My life is about 100 percent different this May than last May and I feel... ok with it.

Naw, I feel great about where I am, who I am and where I am headed. Little secret here, I will say I feel pretty good about who I am headed there with ;)

Life remains good and I feel so positive about the future!

3 reverberations:

Nicole said...

Yay! That's great! :oD

Tyly said...

Change can be a very good thing! I'm happy you're so happy! :-)

cls said...

Quit being so vague, woman. Details! ;)

Glad you are happy. So glad.