it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

Fessin' up!

Well, I may as well admit it, I am so out of shape! I have probably never been so covered in flab in my entire life! The problem stems from something healthy- for the first time in my life I truly believe that my self worth isn't equal to how attractive people find me. I have lots of friends who like me exactly as I am- fat or thin... and this can become a problem when you are a busy person who loves food and alcohol!

I don't like feeling flabby, but I find I lack the insane motivation I have always had before. I wanna be back at my goal weight, but I know no one else cares if I get there.

My whole life I have been so insecure and insecurity is such a great motivator.... where do you find it when you are secure? I wanna be fit and look great! I do, but I am a full-time student with like four jobs and no car.... How do I find motivation and fit it into my hectic life?

Well, trying to is the first step, and I have been, but in a kinda half-assed way. So, tomorrow I am publically starting to motivate myself back to my strong, toned body of yester-year!

I don't know exactly how or when I will make myself workout, but it has to happen more than twice a week- it just has to! I wanna wear my shorts from two years ago!

Well, here I go! One last cocktail, for a while anyway, a good nights sleep and then back to running in the AM.

I am sure between running, abstaining from alcohol and surfing this girl'll be buff by August! :)

1 reverberations:

~meredith~ said...

I recently heard somewhere that gaining a little weight when you've found peace in life is healthy. It means that you are comfortable and happy. :)

Enjoy your newfound happiness, workout when it suits you, and the rest will fall into place.

P.S. I'm so glad that you are happy! :D