it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

Getting closer!

Wow!  It's March!  By the end of this month, I should know where I will be moving in July!

The options are so diverse and a bit scary!  One feels comfortable, that is in Mississippi.  I know I would like living here.  I know what to expect here.  I know the climate.  I know the food, the lingo, the music- I feel comfortable with the whole idea.  I know it would be relaxed, and I would fit in, and it would be great!  But, that's kind of boring and I have other scarier options out there.

Such as Maine, which is definitely, maybe, interested in having me.  Or Virginia, which was my "Out of My League" school, so why are they engaging me in conversation and taking me on a tour of their facility next week?  Massachusettes- which is still a complete mystery to me.  And Seattle, who may just be too cool for me after all.

All in all, I am tired of wondering and ready for answers!  But, I am trying to regain my sense that this move will be exciting- a new place!  Very new, and probably not comfortable.  There will be growing pains.  I will feel discomfort.

I just have to get the energy to keep pushing the professors I am talking to so they don't forget about me!    It has been a marathon looking for a graduate school,  but it would be silly to give up now- I am almost at the finish line!!!!!

0 reverberations: