it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

Sorry women of the world,

While you have all been working hard to keep advancing the status of women everywhere, I have been doing the opposite.

You see, I discovered today that when I want men to agree with me more easily, I use a baby voice, ala Marilyn Monroe or (yikes!) Paris Hilton, and I put on that cute "I am not sure in the world, please help me strong man" face.

I was surprised to realize, after thinking about it some more, that I do this all the time.  You do attract more flies with sugar after all, so I doubt I will be changing my ways.

"I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it."
— Marilyn Monroe 

;)


More quotes from the blonde bombshell:

"Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition."

"Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world." 

"We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets." 

"Sometimes good things fall apart so that better things can fall together"

0 reverberations: