it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

More bad poetry (why!)...

"It's ok"

The trash is overflowing again.
It always is.

The pile of dishes in the sink overwhelms me and I pretend that it's not there.
I can't ever seem to get to class,
I really hate one of my jobs,
and I don't have any clean socks...

I am always skipping
work, class, appointments,
but I still never have time for myself.

They won' t let em dye my hair blue,
and there is no time to workout.

I'm getting older; but it happens to us all.
I'm getting fatter; Hey, I'll just buy new pants...
I don't have time to learn new guitar chords,
and I still can't sing on key;
so it seems I will never be a rock star...

I have no time, baby.
No time at all.
But, I'll always make time for you;
You make it worth the trouble to be alive
and you make me laugh.
I never get to sleep.

Sometimes I can't remember what day it is-
but, I love it when you stay awake to watch me fall asleep,
even though I am too tired to stay awake with you.

So, in the end-
it's worth it all.
Let the trash fall on the floor- what do I care?
If there's no clean cups- then I'll just drink a beer!

I am going insane,
growing increasingly scatterbrained...
but at least you are here-

and for a moment-
it's all ok.

0 reverberations: