it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

Quoting Fool.

"Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more."
- Mark Twain

he he... ;) I have always done this at work.


"A good listener is not only popular everywhere, but after a while he gets to know something."
-Wilson Mizner

I am trying hard to be a better listener and to remember to inquire more into my friends thoughts and dreams. I am a babbler; I say whatever comes into my head without filtering for content or interestingness.

I don't mean to tell you my every thought, but I just get so excited sometimes, like a puppy. I don't mean to not give you time to talk about your thoughts, forgive me. Forgive me and cut me off because I really do care more about what you have to say than my blah blah blahs....
:)

Blah, blah, blah...

0 reverberations: