it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

Stupid cake, evil friends.

I feel grossly full.

I didn't eat that much, honestly, but what I ate was so rich that I feel gluttonous and enormous. Ugh.

It started on Saturday morning when I went to get Vietnamese food with my friend. "Ooohhh..." ,she drooled, "look next door there is a brownie shop! Let's get one after lunch if we aren't too full!" I agreed and then we ate our delicious lunch of spicy, herb-y soup.

We talked and we ate from the gigantic bowls of beef, sprouts, and noodles until we had no more gossip to share and full bellies. The brownies never happened.

But, they stuck in my head. For three days I have been obsessing over wanting brownies.

So, tonight I tried to make brownies. I didn't have a mix or all the ingredients to make them form scratch, so I tried to convert a box of white cake mix into a brownie like substance. It worked, maybe a little too well, and I munched on a few pseudo brownies.

I swear that I ate a perfectly reasonable amount, but I feel like a glutton. My belly feels soooo full!!! Ugh again-

At least now the obsessing over brownies has passed. After I weighed myself, the leftovers found themselves discarded into the trash and I am pretty sure that I never want to see another baked good again.
:(

2 reverberations:

cls said...

That's how I've been eating all week. PMS, I tell ya. And tonight, the cramps kicked in. I feel like beached whale.

~meredith~ said...

Ugh. I hate that "overly full" feeling soooo much. :( Hope you're feeling better!!!