it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

Brain Throw-up

I have nothing remotely compelling in my head, so here are a few random thoughts for the day:

And still the "I can't believe you're THAT old thing!" continues! Dude, it's twenty-six, not fifty-seven, chill- it really isn't so old! I feel young as a spring chicken, whatever that means.

It's pint night and I get to go, finally! This semester has been so life sucking that I haven't been to the weekly ritual of $2 beers at the Surf Club since March. Problem is, I am really tired and not really feeling it, but my friend who I am meeting there in an hour is phone-less, so I have no choice!

My dogs really wanna go for a walk right now. Last time I tried to make them wait, my carpet got seriously defiled, seriously. So, it looks like I am outta time.

0 reverberations: