it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

Lazy, lazy.

It is the most gorgeous day outside, but I am suffering from severe, post-test laziness. I wanna take my new surf board out for a spin or go running with my doggies, but here I sit, on the couch, blinds drawn... complete buminess.

I also have two research papers to finish by Sunday and a moderately dirty, post test apartment to clean, but...

nope, still not doing anything. Too lazy.

I guess this is the aftermath from only sleeping two hours Thursday night because of last minute cramming.

So sleepy...

2 reverberations:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.

~meredith~ said...

Hello. This post is likeable.

Just kidding. lol.

Gotta love laziness. ;)