it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

Thoughts on a gorgeous Sat afternoon.

Quote for the day:

"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."
~Elwyn Brooks White

I love my apartment way too much. It's a gorgeous day and I really should go to the beach, but with the french doors open, I can see the water and feel the breeze without driving thirty minutes. It's like being at the beach without going anywhere. Ha ha, I should download some ocean sounds, that would complete the experience. I can even get tanned inside my apartment because my futon is in the sun for most of the early afternoon.

This semester is killing me. I am just sick to death of being behind and not really wanting to catch up. It's hard for me to get amped up about things that appear as abstract as general chemistry. It's never going to be important in my life or research, so how do I get excited to study for this grade determining exam next Friday?

Oh well, there is only three weeks left. Now, it's getting down to the wire. There will be many tests, trial and tribulations, but come May 15, you will find me in New Orleans, sippin' on a 32 oz daiquiri in the French quarter. Hells yeah.
;)

0 reverberations: