it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

And so it goes.

Nothing like a looming project of great importance to lead me back to my blog.

The project: a fifteen minute power point presentation about my research on oyster reefs as fish habitat.

The presentation: ten days from now.

I am so.... not ready! It's a friendly audience though, so I think all will turn out in the end.

Summer continues to fly by at breakneck speed. To break up the already hectic schedule I am keeping, mother nature is throwing a nice whopper of a surprise for me this Wednesday- tropical storm Dolly? hurricane Dolly? just good surfing conditions? Hmmm.. time will tell I suppose. At least one thing is sure, I need some rum to whip up a batch of hurricanes for waiting the storm out! ;)

Can't seem to get started on my power point- so far I have a title and a blank second slide and that's it! Must share with people all I know about the usage of intertidal oyster reefs as habitat by nekton in estuarine ecosystems- very important....... oh crap, did you fall asleep too? ;) Ha ha- just kidding! Of course, I love my research, I am just being lazy...

Back to work!

0 reverberations: