it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

Nonsensical Musings...

This Summer has been quite lovely thus far, but incredibly busy. I find myself actually beginning to look forward to classes resuming in the Fall and my schedule getting more... well not normal, but more like what I have gotten used to!

There are ten interns who are here for the summer in a program similar to my scholarship and they are super wonderful and have made everything such a joy! I will miss my new friends and all their silliness. See below for an example:











I also just finished moving into new house with a roommate who is also named Rachel- which is kinda weird because my last roommate was also named... Rachel. Well, guess that's how I like it!

My little sister has spent the last week visiting me and left me a bit brain dead.

My $50 craigslist treasure of a fridge just started making noises like it wants to die!

And now- I have finished my merlot- brush the teeth and sleep!
:)
Lovin' the Universe!

2 reverberations:

~meredith~ said...

haha, cute pic. :)

Nicole said...

I have a fridge you can HAVE! Might be difficult getting it to ya though... ;o)