it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

*Sigh*

I need a break. I need less to do. I need to log about one thousand hours in the gym to burn off the stress compiling inside of me (not to mention the Chinese food I had for dinner!).

*sigh*

I need to enter in eleven more pages of data into Excel tonight before bed. I need to create a fifteen minute powerpoint presentation to give to my scholarship committee. I need to mow my lawn before my landlord evicts me- with my weed whacker because I haven't bought a lawnmower yet! I need to complain for a minute and move on...

*sigh*

Time to whine, "I just wanna go surfing tomorrow before the waves are all gone again!"

*sigh*

Back to data. Hit the gym manana. Try not to think about the other things which are bothering me, too much....

Know that next weekend, I will go surfing. Know that there are certainly things which could cheer me up soon. Know that everyday will not always be so vanilla - just today. Know fuchsia days are surely ahead, surely.

*happier sigh*

:)

data calls and I answer...

1 reverberations:

cls said...

What is all this research/data for? Is this a graduate degree? That's a whole lot of work to do, my friend.

I wish you fuscia days soon.