it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

Tired.

I am seriously tired.  I haven't been able to get up on time for the last week or so, and so I haven't gotten to workout every morning.  This perpetuates this evil cycle where I am just tired, always.

I have a huge Calculus test on April 19 which determines if I actually graduate or not.  It's pass or fail and it is all on me to get my studying done.  This is weighing on my mind a lot, and I think compounding how tired I have been feeling.

So today, I work on Calculus, get exercise, get into bed by 10pm and wake up at 5 tomorrow to work out!  These things are happening, better get moving.

Only one thing could sidetrack  me.... I fear my fridge is broken!  Still keeping up hopes it'll suddenly spring back to life.  If it breaks, this is my second broken fridge in a year!  Bonus, it is totally stocked.  I just filled the freezer with meat and the fridge with veggies.  Here's hoping I spend today studying and not moving my food to friend's houses.

0 reverberations: