it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

In your lifetime-

-you must see B.B.King in concert if at all possible. He is 83 years old, so hurry!

When the man sings, it stirs your soul- feelings you didn't even know you had are evoked. His voice alone can fill an entire amphitheater. The depth of his voice seems infinite.

When he plays guitar, it brings tears to your eyes. He can make the guitar to sound like the emotions you have not been able to vocalize. Deep, insanely soulful- all you can really do to respond is stare with your mouth open and cry.

Plus, he really likes to shake his groove thing, which is hilarious.

2 reverberations:

cls said...

He came to San Angelo once while I was still living there. Now I really regret not going to his show :(

Sara and David said...

I would LOVE to do that and take my parents. I haven't been to a concert in forever...