it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

Where was I? -stolen from Tyly

I have an awful memory, so the older ones are guess-timates!

1 minute ago: studying for one of my two tests tomorrow

1 day ago: making salmon pasta and drinking sangria

1 week ago: resting after presenting my research to a room full of classmates and professors (yikes!)

1 month ago: getting ready to leave for a conference in salt lake city. Studying for my first round of tests.

3 years ago: Living in downtown austin with my boyfriend. A newly unemployed flight attendant and a newly minted travel agent

5 years ago: trying to be a movie star and working as a bicycle taxi driver

7 years ago: living with my dad and aspiring to be a triathlete/personal trainer. In freaking amazing shape, but I worked out about fours hours or more daily! (crazy)

10 years ago: probably smoking cigartettes behind my school if I showed up (yuck and dumb)

3 reverberations:

Tyly said...

Wow! You have been a flight attendant, bicycle taxi, aspiring actress, aspiring triathlete and aspiring personal trainer?! WOW!

Tyly said...

I think it's great that you have tried so many things!

How's Chris doing?

Tyly said...

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry to bring him up!!! I didn't know.

Yes, isn't it evil? There is NO in between with my will power... I'm either really, really healthy and good, or I throw anything and everything in my mouth. I'm bad like that! Unfortunately for my waist line, I'm enjoying way too much food right now! :o)