it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

Not enough me time

That sums up my summer.

Too much-

too much work

too much not going to the beach

too much stress

too much money spent

Too little-

surfing

money

relaxation

studying


I need to regroup, relax, rejuvenate and rethink.

I need more time to work out and have fun.

I need a pause button. Things are moving so fast. Time flies. Days pass. What have I done with the last few months?

I love my life and everything in it so much- I have to find the time to do the things which define me, as a person.

I want to do so much in my lifetime- but time just seems to slip away and I feel like wasted oppurtunities abound.

I just want to make an impact during my short stay on this planet.

0 reverberations: