it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

This girl she is a writer.

Oh yeah, I have a blog.

Oh yeah, I have the soul of an artist with ideas and imagination and dreams- just hovering, waiting to be released upon the Universe.

Oh crap, I am so busy these days.

Balance- where does one find it? In downward dog or child's pose? Somewhere between a bottle of Cabernet and a margarita? In the eyes of the dogs or man I love? At the beach or in the woods?

Breathe in... breathe out.... Roll your neck from side to side slowly. Sit up straight, close your eyes and imagine nothing.

Peace.

Serenity.

Focus... that I lack so desperatly.

Breathe out- slowly...

Hear the kids jumping on my trampoline outside, having so much fun I can't imagine kicking them off even though they are a law suit waiting to happen.

Breathe in- slowly...

Know you decide to live every moment conciously and must remember to appreciate that life is this. Life is now. Life is a crazy whirlwind which will pass you by if you don't take notice.

This is your life, your moment. Your time is now and no other. Breathe. Live. Appreciate and enjoy every moment- because jet engines can fall out of the sky and end what you take for granted at any moment. Live- this is your life, and it can pass you by.

This is me, going to enjoy the evening with my dogs who love me.

0 reverberations: