it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

An experiment

I have too many clothes.  I have always had too many clothes.  Too many clothes and nothing to wear- that is me.  I have so much stuff I don't even know what I have.  I like to shop... a lot.  I seriously love a sale- I will buy things I only kind of like because they are on sale.  Its a problem.

So my challenge to myself is to buy no clothing for one year.  I'm gonna go ahead and say from now until just before my 30th birthday next March.

Shoes are included in this, with the exception of replacing running shoes that are worn out.

This is a huge deal for me, and to make it legit, I wanted it publicly declared.  It will be hard, but I can do this.  And my life will be better for it.

2 reverberations:

cls said...

Oh my, this is serious. I could never do this. Good luck!

Rae said...

Thanks! I'm gonna need it! I will conquer my closet before I turn 30.
:)