it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

Chocolate Promises

I love Dove dark chocolate promises, they allow me to satiate my chocolate need, while consuming minimal calories.

They also have cute little "promises" under the wrapper, kinda like a fortune cookie.

Today, I opened my evening's allotment of two and...  they had the same promise inside!  Both of them!  I tried to find an approximate number of possible promises, but could not.  However, I do think the odds of this happening are slim, and therefore MUST mean something.

So, what was the promise that the chocolate gods wanted me to heed?
"Do not look back and ask why, look forward and ask, why not?"
Comments, opinions?

4 reverberations:

Tyly said...

I would totally take that as a sign!

cls said...

Love this!!!

Nicole said...

Those are words I could definitely live by. Remember the scene in A Christmas Story where Ralphie gets his decoder ring in the mail and gets all pissed off the message read something like drink more Ovaltine? That was Chris when he opened his Dove wrapper & it basically said eat more Dove chocolates. He was pretty upset...talked about it for days. "I can't believe...!"

Rae said...

Nicole, I HATE getting that one, what a total jip!!