it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

Honestly,

I am so bummed out right now.

What can you do when a person repeatedly crosses boundaries, but eventually walk away?

I had to be the person saying, no more chances, however that doesn't mean I like the outcome all that much.

Thinking about watching The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
[last lines]
Joel: I can't see anything that I don't like about you.
Clementine: But you will! But you will. You know, you will think of things. And I'll get bored with you and feel trapped because that's what happens with me.
Joel: Okay.
Clementine: [pauses] Okay.
That conversation isn't exactly relevant to my situation today, but I love the idea of this movie- it is essentially an hour and a half expansion of "tis better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all".

Quote the movie is named for:
"How happy is the blameless vestal's lot!
The world forgetting, by the world forgot
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!
Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd. "

0 reverberations: