it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

More weird words of wisdom

Ok, this is strange!

Two different boxes of tea, purchased at two different times, locations and stores.  Same brand, different flavor.

This morning making my chai tea I didn't have my normal mix of vanilla Bigelow and Good Earth's sweet and spicy, so I used two Good Earth varieties; one vanilla chai and one black chai.  Only one had a message on the tea bag.

Then at the last minute I decided to throw a Sweet and Spicy into the mix, because I don't really like the other too- and the message was the same!  Crazy!  I never get the same tea message, they have lots and lots!

What are my consumer words of wisdom today, "First think, then act."

Ha ha, sound advice indeed.

P.S.
We are going to try and work things out and I am hopeful!

2 reverberations:

Nicole said...

Me too! You deserve the best!

Tyly said...

Yay! I am hopeful too! : )