it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

One last old bad poem!

(my dr. suess impersonation)

I am trying hard to be the person I am.
There is more to life than this place where I stand.
and dead end jobs and cars that don't go...
Life should be bigger it can always grow!

Other countries, new people but, never forget old friends.
Good wine, delicious food and happiness in the end.
Swim all the oceans
Jump out of a plane
Live with my heart
Hope people will think I'm insane.

Love intensely. Forgive easily and never hold a grudge.
Listen to others when they speak.
Dance with strangers cheek to cheek.

Make love in the rain, any chance that I get.
Let go of the pain; it doesn't mean I have to forget.

Live for the moment-
do it all for the sake of having done it all...
Just jump in without looking-
sometimes we all need a good fall.

Break a few bones.
Discover new bars,
Fall madly in love!
And hopefully,
acquire a few interesting scars...

Stay up all night-
if the chance arises.
Be open to suggestions,
life can pack some surprises!

Never drink the same beer in the same bar night after night.
LIVE, LIVE, LIVE, LIVE,
with all of your might!!!!!!

Be who you want-
stay true to the soul-
Live for the moment...
and let the Universe fill in all those sad, empty holes.

0 reverberations: