it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

What I want from the universe.

So many people want money and power; and I say this is a crappy thing. It makes me sick and depressed. People, and I mean people in positions of power, will actually kill or command the deaths of thousands; just for this sacred money and/or power; those dirty mother f'ers.

So then, what do I want? Am I wrongly self righteous ?

Let 's examine...

I want:

-to live near a beach and an ocean. the less polluted the better. also the more affordable the better.

-my doggies to be healthy and happy. to provide them with the life I promised them when i adopted them.

-to become more educated. life is a quest for knowledge and the older I get, the more I should realize how little I truly know

-to be in perfect shape. I am no saint; I am vain as hell.

-to radiate happiness. I wish to live in a way that may inspire others to allow themselves to accept happiness.

-to make a difference in the world. Maybe I can help preserve our poor natural resources by studying environmental science. I sure hope so!!!

-I really wanna learn to play the blues and sang them!!!

hmm... and a nice bottle of wine from time to time wouldn't hurt!

0 reverberations: