it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

Fifty things about me.

This is for Tyly- a new project for everyone- fifty random facts about yourself. It is really hard!

1. I like to cook barefoot while listening to the blues.
2. I make an awesome lasagna- as does everyone in my family.
3. I love my comfy bed (thank you down comforter).
4. I love fantasy movies and historical romances.
5. I am afraid I may not like wine anymore- or maybe I only like expensive wine now.
6. I like to drink most of my favorite beers warmish.
7. I have hated Tom Cruise since Interview with a Vampire came out.
8. I can only watch one or two seasons of most shows before I quit caring (excluding S&TC and South Park).
9. I can't concentrate well enough to read every word in a book- so, I read by remembering quotable sections.
10. I have seen every episode of South Park and I love Chris even more because he has also.
11. I read a book when I was little, which said to learn to flirt a girl should observe Scarlett O'Hara in Gone with the Wind; now when I see that movie I think, so that's what happened to me!
12. I love, love, love Gone with the Wind and I cry every time Atlanta burns and every time that Rhett leaves for London.
13. Children of the Corn was the first scary movie I ever saw- and I still don't like corn fields and will never watch it again. Evil children are just so wrong!
14. Good lord, do I love enchiladas, nachos, tacos and a good margarita!
15. I don't exercise enough- I like to, but I just never get around to it.
16. I am way into Jimmy Buffett- it makes me so sad that Chris isn't.
17. I mimic people's accents when I speak to them; not on purpose, I just do.
18. I am the worst channel changer in the world.
19. I love Jennifer Garner- she gives me warm fuzzies. (13 Going on 30 rocks!)
20. I hate televised sporting events. I think they are loud and boring. I trace this hatred back to my dad turning off Nickelodeon for football.
21. I have a crazy love for bamboo and dolphins.
22. I can't throw out blue glass- it is just too beautiful.
23. I take a crazy amount of pictures. I can't stop myself. It gets annoying. Sorry.
24. I hated the food in Spain.
25. I order steak rare or medium rare; if there is no blood, it's not for me.
26. I don't remember the last time I had a good steak; it has been a while.
27. I like to cook for people; it is a way I show love.
28. I don't want to bear children, ever since I was little it has terrified me.
29. I want to go on vacation with Chris because I love to experience new things with him -hint hint ; )
30. I imagine myself becoming an amazing blues guitarist someday, but I don't have the will power to practice everyday.
31. I want to learn to fly a plane, jump out of a plane, type without looking, waltz like Cinderella and kick some serious ass.
32. I hate wearing jewelry; I feeel like it is really uncomfortable. I guess, it is just not my style.
33 is my favorite number. It was my older sister's favorite number, but I really love it also.
34. I can recite the Walrus and the Carpenter, the Lorax, the Jabberwocky and a few random Shakespeare scenes.
35. I love Geography and maps. I am a nerd.
36. I think my sister's wedding was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.
37. I can almost kill a roach in my apartment without making a ridiculous and dramatic scene.
38. Whiskey makes me mean or feisty or something in between (watch out on St. Patrick's Day!).
39. I don't like wearing makeup or heels- they make me uncomfortable.
40. My hair is turning grey and I can't wait! I am also getting wrinkles. I can't believe I am so old!
41. I don't really like to drive- except on road trips.
42. I love potato soup!
43. I get really hungover if I have more than 3 drinks.
44. If you are snoring, I will push you or poke you, I have no mercy.
45. I can't stop cutting my own hair. I don't trust anyone else to do it; even though they do it better, usually.
46. I am obsessed with semi-colons; I use them indiscriminately.
47. I am completely scared of being a failure, but also of succeeding.
48. I currently have a hole in my tooth- where a filling fell out.
49. I am a teeth person- that's what I check out first in guys or people. Love me some purty teef.
50. I think life is about savoring things as much as you can.

I saw a website where they listed 100 things- does anyone even read after 15? (See # 9 again).

5 reverberations:

Tyly said...

For the record, I read every single one of yours! :o)

I will get crackin' on this a bit later... it's still too early for me to think that hard! Lol!

But I'll have it over before the day is done! Thanks for picking me!

:o)

cls said...

I like it!

Tyly said...

Yes, I'll be mad at him if he cancels, even though I know his sickness is out of his hands. Ugh. Hopefully it won't come to that!

I LOVE My Name Is Earl!!! The casting person did an amazing job!! My favorite is Joy saying, "Oh SNAP!" in her accent! That show is hilarious!!!

Anonymous said...

What is "S&TC"?

You are the worst channel changer ever.

I thought it was historical romantic comedies?

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, sex and the city.
Lame.
I am quite proud I didn't know that.


Worst. Show. Ever.