it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

Yoda from Chris.

I am not that into Star Wars, contrary to what some of my blogs may suggest. I haven't seen the new ones more than once. I do love me some Yoda though. Chris posted this on my blog,

“Named must your fear be before banish it you can.”

I honestly don't know if this is all Chris or actual words of Yoda because... well, I am not that into Star Wars.

My fear in life is not being able to be happy. I fear making the wrong choices and that is why I change my mind so often.

How does a person know what is the right path to walk down? Some may look more appealing, but end up a place you think you don't want to go. Some paths are harder to walk, but have moments of beauty and end up exactly where you want to be. Why can't the paths merge? That would simplify everything, wouldn't it.

I guess in the end, we are the choices we make.

3 reverberations:

cls said...

*sigh* I wish I could tell. That's the hardest thing about this life. Which road to take? I ended up stumbling and fumbling my way to happiness. I went down the road exactly opposite of my initial intention...and here I am. Happy. I can only tell you that the way I got here was one big, sloppy, embarrassing, and difficult ride. No clue how it turned out so great.

Anonymous said...

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

Anonymous said...

When 900 years you reach, look as good, you will not.
-- Yoda

Always in motion is the future.
-- Yoda