it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

What I've Come to Realize:

Tagged by Tyly- but this may end with me because I don't know who else to tag! Maybe I can start a new one and send it around...?

1. I've come to realize that my butt:
is inversely proportional to how much time I spend working out.

2. I've come to realize that I talk :
more when I am happy!

3. I've come to realize that I love:
days when I can be happy just to be~ and the sun ~ and my doggies ~ and the beach ~ family ~ margaritas ~ wine ~ flying!!! ~ travel ~ foooooood~ waltzing!!!!

4. I've come to realize that I have:
no idea how to follow a plan without taking detours.

5. I've come to realize that I lost:
my self consciousness.

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when:
I disappoint people I love.

8. I've come to realize that marriage:
won't necessarily kill a person, but it might.
;)

9. I've come to realize that:
there is no point in a pitcher of margaritas without a cohort, usually.

10. I've come to realize that I'll always be:
irrational when I am hungry.

11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on:
a real man.

12. I've come to realize that the last time I cried was:
when I remembered how lucky I was to be alive.

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone is:
always set on vibrate (I hate ringtones!).

14. I've come to realize that when I wake up in the morning:
it's time to take the girls, and my lazy butt, for a run.

15. I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night I:
should spend some time stretching, reading and writing.

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about:
what a great day I had and how much fun tomorrow will be!

17. I've come to realize that babies are:
best when you can hand them back to the owner.
;)

18. I've come to realize that when I get on MySpace:
I don't really expect to see anything too exciting anymore.

19. I've come to realize that today I will:
really enjoy being on the planet.

20. I've come to realize that tonight I will:
drink some pinot noir out of a box~ do pilates ~ and make dog food.

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will:
have to be at school at seven AM because I am going to play science teacher at a elementary school for the day.

22. I've come to realize that I really want to:
contribute as much as I can to the health of our world~ but where to start???

23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this:
I dunno- I think I am out of people!!! I don't think Rachel Rinehart will do it?

2 reverberations:

cls said...

Rachel Rinehart. Why do I know that name??

Tyly said...

You make dog food? How?!

You should start a new survey! That would be neat!

:o)