it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

Trying to study.

This Thanksgiving didn't thrill me; it felt hectic and lonely. My whole family wasn't close to together, I didn't see any of my friends and it got cold- I also didn't get to cook anything!
~ "Boo!!!" to all of the above.

The best part was that I did have one glorious evening where Chris and I stayed at a hotel in San Antonio. We checked in around six right when the cold front was blowing in, then we just watched Law and Order all night and relaxed- very nice. If I could have had a few more nights of that it would have been a lovely vacation! Next year, I must find a way to make this Thanksgiving commute of lunch in San Antonio and dinner in Austin more bearable.

I have two tests Monday, starting around 2 pm. I need to study like crazy, but I don't want to leave Del Rio, or more specifically Chris, yet. It's hard to study though, since I am not at home. I cannot wait for the next two weeks to pass and then school is over!!! I think there are like 16 days left- and then over 1 month of freedom!

Just gotta hang in there a little longer...

3 reverberations:

cls said...

I'm with ya. How many more weeks until Christmas break??

~meredith~ said...

A few quick things: You can do it! :) Law and Order rocks...but I'm especially partial to the original one, and I'm sorry things didn't turn out well in Del Rio. :*(
It's moments like these that make you so PROUD when you finally get that elusive degree... ;)

Anonymous said...

BEARable