it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

Google-able.

People often tease me because my solution to anything I am unsure of is, "Google it!". I love google. There is an answer to every question. A solution to every riddle. Nothing is unexplainable or impossible.

I have googled myself a few times. When I was 19, there was nothing about me on the world wide web. At 22, there was only the website for a no-budget movie I had a small role in. Now at 25, there is my blog, a few articles I have written for www.corpusbeat.com, and the movie is still there.

Moving up in the world.

There is also some lady who lives near Austin with my name who works for the community college, which adds confusion, but keeps things interesting.

Now if you google Mrs. Cassandra Webb, you discover she is blind, has telepathic powers and is a mutant. The things your friends neglect to tell you about themselves!
;)

1 reverberations:

cls said...

Lol. Ah, yes. Madame Webb. I'm a very interesting person, after all. I love googling myself. When I was Cassandra Sagan, apparently I had written a book called "No Chimp Left Behind." Ha! I can't wait to google you, my friend. I want to see the stuff you've written!