it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

Because it is raining-

*I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 4 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments... what is it?
1. Produce ---> blackberries
2. Bakery ---> some kind of crusty bread
3. Meat ---> New York strip
4. Frozen ---> whole wheat, thin crust Digorno pizza

* Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles with you. So, what's in your bag?
1. bikini
2. jeans
3. toothbrush

* If I was to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
1. This is killing my low carb diet.
2. I need to study Chemistry.
3. I wish you were here now.
4. I miss you.
5. Do you girls wanna go for a walk?

* So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you'd probably be in a pretty irritable/bad mood?
1. brush my teeth
2. snuggle with doggies
3. drink tea

* What are 3 things that you have in your room that have been with you for
the longest amount of time?
1. picture from New Years 2000
2. grandmother' engagement ring
3. picture from going out in Mexico at age 19

* You're driving down the road and suddenly you're hit with this sense of road rage. What 3 factors probably contributed to it?
1. someone is driving like they are drunk and freaking me out
2. people stopping at the yield signs on the access roads here
3. someone is tail gaiting me, when the passing lane is wide open

* Sweet, you just scored a whole afternoon to yourself. We're talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?
1. reading
2. cooking
3. taking a long bubble bath
4. doing yoga
5. hanging out in my robe

* We're going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it'll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?
1. monkeys
2. giraffes
3. tigers

* You just scored tickets to the taping of any show of your choice. You can pick between 3, so what are you deciding between?
1. Daily Show
2. The Colbert Report
3. Saturday Night Live

*You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?

1. lime ice
2. strawberry ice
3. mango ice

* Somebody stole your purse/wallet… in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?
1. blue America Eagle wallet
2. Burts bees chap stick
3. digital camera
4. cell phone
5. another burts bees chap stick

* You are at a job fair, and asked what areas you are interested in pursuing a career in. Let's pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever
you wanted, so what 5 careers would be fun for you?
1. Chef
2. wedding planner
3. National Geographic Journalist
4. pilot
5. para-rescue jumper

* If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were a teenager and tell yourself 4 things, what would they be?
1. Don't be scared to talk to people, they are usually really nice!
2. Pay attention in your science classes, please!
3. Pay attention to the people around you and their needs; you can help them.
4. Enjoy having no responsibility. (stole this one)

I tag Sara and Meredith.

1 reverberations:

~meredith~ said...

LoL. For some reason, "hanging out in my robe" cracked me up something crazy. I don't know why. I'm still laughing about it.

By the way, I resurfaced and actually completed this survey thing. Sorry it took so long!!!