it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

Opps!

He always steals my drinks and it drives me crazy! He seems to think that whatever I have is better than what he's got. It drives me crazy!

Sometimes I make limeade for him; fresh lime juice, ice, water and Splenda.

He came to visit me on Sunday, his birthday. He got food poisoning Monday afternoon and has been sick ever since. I made him limeade this evening and he drank it all. Then he came into the kitchen a few hours later to see how the chicken and dumplings was coming along.

He saw my glass on the counter. He thought it was limeade and tried to steal a great big gulp-

BUT-

it was a margarita, a strong one at that.

Poor baby.

Opps!

I couldn't help but to laugh...

2 reverberations:

cls said...

jmac? what the crap? I thought I had been hacked...I wonder why it's showing up like that. Strange. And if you were here, I'd give ya a whole coffee pot full of pizzelles. Hehe, that's how my dad stores them...in old Folger's tins.

~meredith~ said...

Who is this jmac? lol