it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

Celebrate we will....

..for life is short but sweet for certain!
:)
I love to throw parties. ~LOVE~ <3 I considered a career in it!

So, I am having an end of semester, girl only dinner party tomorrow night-and I wanted to show off my crafti-ness.

Here is my work from tonight- place cards and centerpieces... I am such a dork, but I love doing stuff like this-

















The menu is steak with a balsamic reduction sauce, fettiucini alfredo, green beans, sangria, mango-raspberry margaritas and cheesecake with a mango sauce and fresh raspberries. Mmmm... it is time to celebrate the end of the semester, surviving six months in a new city and making some new friends. And hopefully passing Chemistry!) Wish I could have everyone over from all over the country! Maybe some day!

3 reverberations:

cls said...

Look at you!! So festive and beautiful! Can I come to your party?! I'm jealous!

I love the cork name thingies! Creative!

~meredith~ said...

Oh, my love, I came to you with best intentions...good song!

You are so friggin' creative! Fancy, even.

Have fun celebrating and congrats!

Anonymous said...

Stalkers like it when you put your name and address on the interwebs.

Maybe those PSAs that have been warning kids to not post nudies on the internet have rubbed off on me. "Think before you click"