it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

~Bittersweet Symphony~

Suddenly I am moving! Very soon; maybe Monday at the latest!

Sadly, I looove my apartment. It is perfect. Good sized, airy kitchen. French doors with palm trees out side of them. Solitude and relaxation abound. Quiet times and peacefulness. Ahhh....

In an effort to save money, I have been half-assed "looking" for a roommate for a few months- and well, I found one. My poor friend, Katie, got burglarized at her place and has a very understandable, intense desire to move somewhere safer.

So, I pack; a little grudgingly, but I know it is for the best and will be really fun!

I will miss my place, but I bet I will grow to love "our" place soon enough!

The times they are a changin'

2 reverberations:

cls said...

Ew.I hate packing. Have...fun?

~meredith~ said...

Wow! Moving?