it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

Let's go!

I had mentioned before that this semester wasn't too great for my body; in fact, I have never had this much fat as opposed to muscle on my body. I can actually see the fat on my arms, belly, legs, back... not a pretty sight! Not what a single girl wants to see when she looks in the mirror! I just didn't have the time to work out or be active, but after seeing what a sedentary lifestyle can do to my body I have resolved to step it up, way up.

It's odd because I don't eat very badly at all- in fact, I induldged much less than I normally do this semester! My normal chocolate supply remained dry all semester! I also ran the five mile Turkey Trot and the Trail of Lights 5k in Austin, but still here I am, flab city! I think what has been my biggest downfall would be the lack of muscle buiding activity and intense cardio- so here I go.

And to help stay on track and to join the rest of the gang, Cassandra has been nice enough to include me in her experiment!.

Thanks Cass!

0 reverberations: