it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

Ya know-

As delightful as they may be, I just don't think I have time in my life to mess with men. Trouble, the lot of 'em! Too much trouble for my taste.

I can more than keep myself busy with my life and my needs- I can't see fitting time to cater to someone else. I like my free time free for anything I choose.

I have never really been able to imagine myself in a marriage. I have certainly dreamed about it at times, but a couple misplaced socks and someone's dirty underwear on the floor were always a quick snap back to reality! I barely like cleaning up after my self!

I don't like sharing my bed with anyone but my dogs. I don't like hearing sports on the tv. I don't like discovering a mess in the bathroom or kitchen not left by me.

But, I do like romance. And I can imagine passion, though I hardly recall it. I dream of dancing with someone who knows how to lead me around the room.
*sigh*
It's like the end of My Best Friend's Wedding... "there will be dancing"
;)

0 reverberations: