it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

Who wants to be informed anyway?

The information age offers us many opportunities to cause ourselves extreme pain. I know some people who can empathize with this in their current situation.

How can distance and time heal our wounds- when distance is an irrelevant concept?

When all we have to do is look at what is out there to see what we never wanted to know or visualize?

It's hard.

At least most of us will never have it Jennifer Aniston rough, right?

:)

5 reverberations:

Tyly said...

Oh lady, that goes EXACTLY with my post today!!!

Tyly said...

That's exactly right -- you see nothin' but BS from these men!!!

Even though it has hurt me so much, the internet has really opened my eyes to his BS.

Tyly said...

So well stated. The voice on the phone brings back so much yearning and love for the person you love(d), yet as soon as the phone is hung up, they go back to the person that we don't know. :-(

Tyly said...

"Yes, I think they are doing like emotional tourism- stopping by for a visit and then back to where ever it is they go when they go away.

It hurts and I still wanna reach out for a few precious moments of that warmth."

PERFECTION.

I love everything you just said, and I echo it completely. I desperately want to feel the warmth, but I know it won't ever last. :-(

cls said...

I know what you mean. This Internet thing often makes me sad. I hate knowing all this stuff about people. Sometimes I feel the need to take an Internet fast, to detox from all this technology and information overload. Ugh.