it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

Babysitting or maybe...

In my infinite wisdom, I decided to post an ad on craigslist advertising myself as a babysitter. I figured maybe I could make some money and not have to worry about getting a job with a more concrete schedule. My original ad said that I was a "mature" college student, that I could also tutor while watching the kiddo and had contact info. In less than fifteen minutes I get a response from rhartness43@hotmail.com and I am excited! "Yes!!!! No waiting tables. Here we go..."

"Well I would like to be babysat. I would love to be feed and given a bath. No sex just be taken care of. I am 39 years old let me know I would like to hire you maybe 1or2 times a week for 5-8 hours a trip !!"

Gross.

Being the age of information, I look up said perv on, where else, MySpace. He's there. He's gross. Check him out if you want by clicking on the title to this posting.

Shy? Yeah, I don't think so. What I want to know, why would a person like this feel compelled to basically harass a student trying to make an honest living? This was posted under "childcare" not "adult services".

Trying to decide what to do to this man for punishment for being so gross. I am sure karma will take care of it, but maybe I can find a way to punish him....

3 reverberations:

cls said...

Gross.

cls said...

On myspace, he's 44, yet in repsonse to your ad, he's 39. Ewwwwwwww.

Anonymous said...

Click to see the perv.