it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

In My Life...

I heard this song and got distracted from my homework. I always think of Chris when I hear this song, especially Johnny Cash's version.

"There are places I'll remember, all my life though some have changed.




















Some forever, not for better. Some have gone and some remain...

















All these places have their moments with lover's and friends I still can recall. Some are dead and some are living...



















In my life I loved them all.



















But of all these friends and lovers, there is no one compares with you.





















And these memories lose their meaning, when I think of love as something new.




















Though I know I'll never lose affection for people and things that went before.




















I know I'll often stop and think about them.



















In my life, I loved you more."

5 reverberations:

cls said...

Oh, Rachel. You have me crying. Real tears. That was wonderful. Now I want to listen to the song. Beautiful.

Mind if I post a link to this blog on mine so others can see it? (Too bad, 'cuz I'm going to do it anyway!) ;o)

Thank you for that. It was a lovely moment in an otherwise drab morning.

~meredith~ said...

Oh wow. How very amazing and wonderful and romantic. :)

Tyly said...

Wow!! I loved that! How awesome that you have so many memories and pictures from so long ago! I had no idea (until Cass mentioned it) that you two are still together! That is so awesome! And romantic! Are you guys long distance right now?

Tyly said...

I'm looking forward to the recap! :o)

Rachel said...

SO SWEET!