it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

Lost as ever.

I am so confused. My intention in coming to Corpus was to work less and be able to dedicate myself to really learning in school, but that is not exactly happening. I never have time to study and I feel like I am run as ragged as I was in Austin, except I am way more broke and there is no awesome vacation around the corner to make it all worth while. Tonight I find myself wondering if I could afford to break my lease and go home after the semester is over.

I miss vacation. I know I am spoiled, but I miss hotels, planes and adventures. I can't plan a trip anywhere because I have absolutely no money! I am also having trouble keeping up in school because I have to work so much to just live- rent and bills. I don't even have money for wine! This is serious!

Maybe I am not meant to finish school yet. I could go back to my easy job that pays well and take two months of vacation a year- it wasn't exactly a bad gig.

I wish I knew what to do. Universe, I need guidance. Please send it immediately.

2 reverberations:

cls said...

That's rough. You definitely need to finish school. Can you go back to your other great job and do school at the same time?! Maybe just take one or two classes a semester and work full-time? I'm sure you could manage that, right? I hope you find guidance, friend. Working just to live sucks.

Anonymous said...

You should go where the lone bear roams.