it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

Boring

How boring has my life been lately (according to the blog?) ???

Honestly, it hasn't been my most exciting last few months, but damn- all I have been writing about is like .... well, I have just been bitching since school started! I SUCK! Life gives me so many beautiful gifts on a daily basis and all I record for posterity is bitching. What kind of person am I?

I have two mid-terms tomorrow- but, I will spend my weekend reorganizing my brain- so that I will never fall into such a rut of bitch, bitch, bitch- you would think I was the most awful person!

Hmm... maybe I am? More things to reorganize- I think I must have forgotten to mention that I live in a tropical heaven where it hardly gets cold and there are palm trees on my way to school. I must have forgotten to mention that the wind incites my soul with vigor and passion when it whips around me. I forgot to mention, after a bad day- I just drive to the beach and soak up the sun and when it leaves for the night- I catch an amazing sunset over the dunes and then the moon shines down on the gulf and it's like my own private paradise.

Time to pull an all night Chemistry cram fest. It's just me, the dogs, a box of Pinot Noir and a whole lotta chemisty. Wish me luck and stamina!

1 reverberations:

~meredith~ said...

Good luck w/ the tests!!! :)