it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

Bell pepper dilemma

I bought a container of pre-cut multicolor (red, yellow and green) (as opposed to purple or blue) bell peppers at the grocery store this week because they were on super clearance (99cents!).

However, now I am faced with the dilemma, what do I do with them?  My brain keeps thinking fish tacos, but I am up for anything?  There is a lot of them!

Any good chopped bell pepper recipes out there?

3 reverberations:

cls said...

Oh Lord, lady! It seems like every meal I make incorporated bell peppers of all colors! Make an Asian shrimp dish with noodles...and bell peppers. Make a bell pepper and onion steak. A Mexican stew with hominy and pork...and bell peppers. I could go on. But I won't. ;)

Unknown said...

Sautee 'em: a little olive oil and garlic; serve on pasta

Rae said...

All good ideas, but I am thinking paella. I have some saffron which I have neglected for too long!