it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

A Few Quick Thoughts

Today disappeared so fast!!  Where did it go?  Heck, where did the break go?  I have class tomorrow!

Trying really hard to learn calculus, I have to pass a test on the 26th, or maybe not graduate.  Since not graduating is absolutely not an option, I must pass this test!  A bit intimidating to be sure.

I want to be fit again!  I want to be pretty muscles without yucky fat hanging on to by poor body.  I really miss trails.... In Austin, if I ever packed on a few pounds, I would just hike more- but there are no trails here!  No hiking, no biking, so few options.... Tomorrow, I start counting calories again in a serious way.  I will be the fit version of myself again, BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY!  Which gives me about three months.  I have ten inches I want to lose off my booty/hip area- how is that even possible?  Ten inches seems like a lotta inches!  Holy cow!

It is now pilates time.  I will trudge through the next hour of ab hell for the greater good!  For all mankind.

Ok, here we go!

0 reverberations: